Black and white aerial photograph of the Marquam Hill Campus of the University of Oregon Medical School, Portland, OR in 1940. From left to right: Library, Mackenzie Hall, Doernbecher Memorial Hospital for Children. In the foreground: University Tuberculosis Hospital. Just to the front and left of the TB Hospital, the wooden foot bridge crossing the canyon can be seen.
|In Administrative Set:|