Black and white photograph measuring 19 x 25 cm. A typed label reads: Physiology Department Laboratory, about 1918, UOMS building, N.W. 23d & Lovejoy Sts., Portland, Oregon. A manuscript note on the label adds: Randle White, instructor (seated in front of white coat).
Digital scan of a photograph of the physiology laboratory at the University of Oregon Medical Schools original location at NW 23rd and Lovejoy Streets in Portland, Oregon. A large group of students has been gathered around a table bearing pieces of equipment. The instructor is identified as Randall F. White, M.D., UOMS Class of 1918.
Charles F. Norris Photograph Album, 2000-007
|In Administrative Set:|