Saylor Prize medal awarded to William Lockwood Parker in 1896. The medal is brass with black enamelling, and measures 4.5 cm x 3 cm. The name plate, engraved "William Lockwood Parker", is attached to the medal with two short brass chains. The medal itself reads: School of Medicine, Saylor Prize, Oregon State University. The medal is housed in a small case. The condition of the medal and case is excellent. The item was donated to OHSU in May 1969 by Miss Elizabeth Parker.
Digital photograph of the Saylor Prize medal awarded to William Lockwood Parker in 1896. The medal is set in a lined case, which is laid on a blue background.
Medical Museum Collection, Box 1B