Digital photograph of cardboard box containing two dark glass ampules of Sango-Stop. Informational brochure unfolded to show text. Label and brochure are in German.
Medical Museum Collection, Box 1
Cardboard box containing two dark glass ampules of Sango-Stop. Informational brochure folded and laid in box. Box label and brochure are in German. Box in poor condition. Both ampules removed from box and relocated to fragile/hazardous area, 2003. Box and ampules originally loaned to OHSU in 1945 by Earl W. Douglas, Portland, Oregon.
|In Administrative Set:|