Digital reproduction of a photograph of the Library at the North Pacific Dental College. The photograph was taken in the period 1899-1908, when the College was located at NW 15th and Couch Streets. The school was later incorporated into the Oregon State System of Higher Education as the University of Oregon Dental School.
History of Dentistry Room
|In Administrative Set:|