Library Auditorium Building, 1944 Public Deposited

photograph created 1944

8"h x 10"w

Exterior of the Library Auditorium Building on the campus of University of Oregon Medical School. The building was later called the Old Library Building, or the OHSU Auditorium. The picture was taken from the steps of the Medical Science Building (later called Mackenzie Hall).

Black and white photograph

Identifier
Keyword
Document type
Rights
License
In Collection:
In Administrative Set:

Items

Downloadable Content

Download image