Black and white photograph measuring 18 x 23 cm. A typed label reads: 2nd unit of UOMS on Marquam Hill, named Mackenzie Hall and later Medical Science Building erected 1921. A manuscript note adds: Again Mackenzie Hall, 1969.
Charles F. Norris Photograph Album, 2000-007
Digital scan of a photograph of the University of Oregon Medical School on the Marquam Hill campus, showing the second unit which was erected in 1921. The building was variously called Medical Science Building and Mackenzie Hall. The photograph was taken from a point southwest of the building. Several trees can be seen, and a cloudy sky stretches away over downtown Portland in the distance.
|In Administrative Set:|